Once upon a time, the last post of this blog had been done. This was around eight years ago, I think. So round about the time, Facebook became more and more popular and I started to write the things I had to say there, instead of here.
But today, I want to revive this blog, as in the last weeks / months I found a new topic I want to (publicly!) write about:
And in particular, I will be writing about:
- Home Assistant
- The ESP microcontrollers (mainly ESP8266)
- Various sensors and with that:
- Projects I’ve done with them and their circuits and written code
Things I have already in the queue I will write about in the next days:
- Ritto Doorbell: How I failed to get it working the way I want it to be!
- (But also) Ritto Doorbell: How I (finally) made it smart the super easy way
- Experimenting with soil moisture sensors
- Smart Mailbox: Experimenting with range measuring sensors
- Rain sensors
- And for all of the above: My Home Assistant automations and configurations